Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week in review

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while, so much for wanting to blog every day. I guess that's why they call me a procrastinator!

Ayway, I just noticed I have my first 2 followers, YAY! Hello followers, hope you enjoy my blog!

So, I had a busy week and today I am being totally lazy. Thursday, I had my first belly dancing class. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be! I am not complaining though, I can actually tell that I do have muscles in the abdominal area. Not that I can see them, but they sure did hurt afterwards! And then, Friday, I tried EActive for the Wii, I had borrowed it from a friend to try and I actually enjoyed it a lot. Way better than the Fitness Coach (that's more just a cardio workout, EA is resistance training too!). So lucky me, since it was on sale at Walmart, my hubby bought it for me for Christmas, now, I'm actually looking forward to working out. I figured that not having it for a while will give me a reason to start playing Dance Dance Revolution again. I haven't played that in ages because I'm stuck on one level and can't unlock anything until I beat it. I guess I'll have to start practicing. Finally, yesterday, we brought our son to soccer, then went shopping, and then went to the pool, and in the evening I went to see District 9 with a friend. What a busy few days!

~Pause for movie critic~
District 9... My quick review of the movie... It was a good story that really makes you think about human nature, but I hated the way it was filmed, the camera work made me go queasy.
~Return to regular programming~

So food wise, I did really well until yesterday, so I'll actually have to get off my butt and work out tonight to make up for the extra points I ate.

Ok, so life is calling.
I hope you all have a good week, and make a goal to fit in a lot of activity.
My goal is to do some form of excercise at least 4 times this week.

Laters!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment