Saturday, September 12, 2009

WOW- I finally got a blog!

I've been reading other peoples blogs for a while now and always appreciate either how witty or deep their thoughts are. I find other peoples blogs inpiring, but the thought of having my own is intimidating. Will I be funny, witty enough to keep peoples attention?

Finally, I decided that it doesn't matter since I'm doing this for me, as a way to motivate myself and have a journey log to look back upon.

On the side -----­­­» I have included a to do list, which is only appropriate given my blog title, I still need to do a lot of filling in, so hopefully my lists won't become too long. It is meant to be a reminder of things to do, and for the big things, a list of accomplishments to encourage myself along the way.

As a final note to myself and others tonight, remember to enjoy the little moments along the way, and may all your dreams come true.

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment