Saturday, October 17, 2009

Healthy Scrapbook

I was reading other peoples blogs this evening as after a long day full of activities, I'm tired. Not only that, but I've been fighting off a headache all day and right now I am queazy and having really bad cramps (hopefully, it wasn't anything I ate). So anyway, I was reading this one blog (http://heatherslosingit.blogspot.com/) where Heather was discussing an old scrapbook of hers. So since I love to craft, I decided I would make my own scrapbook, just a mini one though with my weightloss, or at least the reasons why I decided to lose weight. I think it will be a good reminder when things aren't going so well, and something to leave for my kids so that they know how much good health is important to me and why.

So I'm off to do more blog reading!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment