Thursday, November 12, 2009

Heavenly quiet...

My sleep training isn't going so well, meawhile, J's is going great! That first night, he cried for 50 minutes, getting out of bed multiple times. Tuesday, no crying, no getting out of bed, and yesterday he cried for about 3-5 minutes, but didn't get out bed. It's wonderful, I have time to myself in the evening now! I just had to share that as it's such a relief that he's doing so well. We reward him with pieces of a foam alphabet puzzle everyday, which works wonderfully (1 if he gets out of bed, 2 if he doesn't). I was scared that it wouldn't since stickers and such didn't work for other things.

Eating hasn't been great, we really need groceries (which hubby is doing this morning!). So that will help, though I'm a little worried about my eating for the following week while I'm on a conference. I really look forward to visiting Quebec city and am hoping to get a lot of exercise in.

So I am waaaayyyy behind on my blog reading, hopefully I'll catch up with that tonight. I like reading what everyone else if up to and their inspirational little thoughts or calls to action, here's mine for today:

When you're overwhelmed with everything, play Henry Hatsworth (a DS game), you'll be so consumed you'll forget about everything else! :)

Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment