Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's been awhile... repeat

I haven't posted in forever, and I haven't read anyones posts since Quebec City either. I think it shows as I've been feeling a lack of commitment to WW lately. In the last 3 weeks, I have gained, lost and regained the same 2 lbs.

So sometime this week, I need to sit down (fairly early) with a good cup of Java (or hot chocolate milk) and take the time to read up on all the people I follow and do some reflecting of my own.

I've learned of a medical issue that I may have on Monday, and until all the tests come in, I finally accepted that there is no point in torturing myself. So I will educate myself on PCOS so that I am ready to deal with it, or not deal with it when my diagnosis comes.

Have a good week, and I will post again soon to keep myself motivated.

Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Hey welcome back!

    I have PCOS too and it has such varying degrees of symptoms and severity.

    I'm hoping you're on the lower end. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard from you in a while... hope everything is okay and you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick hi to let you know we're thinking of you in BlogLand.

    ReplyDelete