Friday, November 6, 2009

Another early morning

4 days in a row.. yay! Although I must admit and say that I've been cheating and getting up on the first snooze. I know it's a slippery slope, so none of that next week! The real test will be tomorrow, as that is my sleep in day.

I reread my post from the other day, and the only horrible thing about getting up really only is the number of typos I made. Then again, I'm amazed I was coherent. Also, it's sad that even though I get up this early, I'm here instead of getting ready, so I'm still late. So now the delimna: Get up even earlier, or don't blog so early in the morning? Opinions?

Weather report: 0, with a high of 3, no rain/snow mix like yesterday though, which makes me happy!
Ok, back to weight topics (sorry I'm all over the place this morning!). I went to measure myself on WI day (Tuesday) and I can't find my measuring tape anywhere. (p.s. I lost 1 lb) I wonder who stole it. It's a big mystery as there are many possible culprits:
A. Hubby
B. Son
C. One of our 4 cats
D. I could have just misplaced it.
All this to say, I can't give an update on my measurements and my mini goal v.1. Hopefully I find it soon though, as I know it's a tiny bit stretched out and I know if doesn't give the most accurate measurements, but I figured that as long as I was consistent I'd be ok. I don't want to have to re-establish baseline measurements!

Off to start the day 1. Shower, 2. get dressed and dolled up, and then the list would never end so I'll stop there.

Have a good day!

(P.S. This post was revised at 8:45 to correct another slew of early morning typos!)


No comments:

Post a Comment