Saturday, May 8, 2010

Calm

Last week was all drama wasn't it! This week went better, I started controlling what I eat a bit better again as the drama wreaked havoc on my eating.

I decided to only weight in every two weeks now as going to the clinic is quite out of the way and I don't need to know how much I weight every week and be told the same thing over and over again. I think that concentrating on what I eat and on getting moving is the important part. We've gone for walks and swimming every Sunday for the last three weeks. I don't think we'll be going this week, but it's been quite nice to get out of the house and do some family activities on the weekend after all of the rushing from the week.

Right now, my house looks like a tornado went through it, I think that there isn't one area that is clean, yuck! My whole life still seems to be all over the place too. With the house, it's an easy fix, just take it one step at a time, with me, not so easy. I just bought a book on meditation that I hope will help calm down my anxiety and stress and am working on a cleanup plan for the house so that I don't add that to the things to stress about. But some things, like my kitchen need to be cleaned pronto so it's time to go clean up!

Is there anything in your life that is in dire need of a spring cleaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment