Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's not a lot...


But it's something.

You might notice that I have only lost 1 lb in almost 1 1/2 months. I can assure you it is not the program's fault. It's my fault. I have been negligent in watching what I eat. Although I have been making mostly healthier choices, they don't quite make up for the bad ones I make. However, this weekend, while eating a poutine, I was kind of glad that the greasiness of the fries made me a little queaze. To me, that's a good sign, it's my body saying 'You haven't been eating fried foods lately, good job! Now, STAY AWAY!'.

I actually lost 1 lb in the last two weeks. In total, I lost more for the month and a half, but I did have a gain two weeks ago. Stress, being really emotional, doing a course of hormone treatments and this humidity and heat have not been on my side. The next couple of weeks should be less eventful (no birthdays = no cake! no emotional roller coaster = no eating my emotions!)

On the activity side of things, the doctor now gave me four ab and back exercises. It's not much, but at least it's somewhere to start again. And, this weekend, we bought bicycles! I haven't gone on one in years! I bought a comfortable seat so that I'll be more prone to want to use it (For the men out there, yes, bicycle seats hurt woman bits too!). I still have to adjust it and all, as we didn't get to on the weekend because my parents were here, but I can't wait to get to use it on the weekend! ( I know lots of !!! today)

On another positive note, today, I actually feel sexy. I haven't felt that way in quite a while, and even when I felt sexy more, it wasn't often. I bought this smoking dress earlier this week! I wore it today and even though I was afraid it would be a little too revealing for work, I got tons of compliments on it. Yay! (P.S. That's not me in the picture, that's the model from the store's website.)

Anyway, my son wants me to go play with Thomas, Percy and James with him, so.....

Choo! Choo! Choose your food wisely this week, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment